Due to the COVID-19 and the Indiana Governor’s office directives, the Odon Winkelpleck will be closed to the public beginning March 17 through April 7th.
- Curbside pick-up will be available, please call the library for requests.
- Pick-up times are Tuesday through Friday from 1PM to 5PM.
- WiFi is available in our parking lot 24/7.
- 1 Computer will be available for the 2020 Census, please call for requests.
- Due Dates are extended to April 28th
- There will be no fines or late fees for library items.
- Patrons may still return items to the drop boxes on the front or side of library.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We look forward to being open when this pandemic is over.
-Odon Winkelpleck Library Staff