The Odon Library was founded in 1906.
The library has been located at 202 W. Main St in Odon, IN since 1936. The land it sits on was donated by Jonas & Lila Winkelpleck in memory of Jonas’ first wife Flora. The original building was expanded in 1999.
The Odon Winkelpleck Public Library seeks to expand the horizons of the North Daviess Community by providing literary, cultural, and informational resources to all.